Food Processing Equipment
Clean In Place System
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Display||YES PLC / HMI|
|Type||AUTO / MANUAL|
|Surface Finishing||SS 304|
|Operation Mode||AUTOMATIC /MANUAL|
|Body Material||STAINLESS STEEL 304 / 316|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Capacity||500 -5000 LTR|
|Brand||DAIRY MAN ENGINEERING|
|No Of Vessel||3|
|Material Grade||SS 304 / SS316|
|Usage/Application||CLEAN IN PLACE HYGENIC CLEANING|
|Process Time||CUSTOM UPON CYCLE TIME|
|Power Source||440 VOLT|
CIP is commonly used for cleaning bioreactors, fermenters, mix vessels, and other equipment used in biotech manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing and food and beverage manufacturing. CIP is performed to remove or obliterate previous mammalian cell culture batch components. It is used to remove in-process residues, control bioburden, and reduce endotoxin levels within processing equipment and systems. Residue removal is accomplished during CIP with a combination of heat, chemical action, and turbulent flow.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration published a CIP regulation in 1978 applicable to pharmaceutical manufacturing. The regulation states, "Equipment and utensils shall be cleaned, maintained, and sanitized at appropriate intervals to prevent malfunctions or contamination that would alter the safety, identity, strength, quality or purity of the drug product beyond the official or other established requirements."
Repeatable, reliable, and effective cleaning is of the utmost importance in a manufacturing facility. Cleaning procedures are validated to demonstrate that they are effective, reproducible, and under control. In order to adequately clean processing equipment, the equipment must be designed with smooth stainless steel surfaces and interconnecting piping that has cleanable joints. The chemical properties of the cleaning agents must properly interact with the chemical and physical properties of the residues being removed.
A typical CIP cycle consists of many steps which often include (in order):
- Pre-rinse with WFI (water for injection) or PW (purified water) which is performed to wet the interior surface of the tank and remove residue. It also provides a non-chemical pressure test of the CIP flow path.
- Caustic solution single pass flush through the vessel to drain. Caustic is the main cleaning solution.
- Caustic solution re-circulation through the vessel.
- Intermediate WFI or PW rinse
- Acid solution wash – used to remove mineral precipitates and protein residues.
- Final rinse with WFI or PW – rinses to flush out residual cleaning agents.
- Final air blow – used to remove moisture remaining after CIP cycle.
- Item Code: DMECIP
- Production Capacity: 3/ MONTH
- Delivery Time: 25DAYS
- Packaging Details: CUSTOM PACKING DEPANDS ON DLEIVRRY TIME
Fruit And Vegetable Bubble Washer
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Voltage||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Level of Automation||Semi Automatic|
|Suitable for||Any Fruits|
|Frame Material||Stainless Steel|
|Is it Portable||Yes|
- Item Code: sw
- Production Capacity: 3
- Delivery Time: 3
- Packaging Details: Suitable for washing all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The unique feature of the machine is that it can be used to wash leafy vegetables as well, that normally have a tendency to float on water.